Slovakia - Healthy workplaces - Managing stress and psychosocial risk at work
This seminar, the third in a series organised by the National Focal Point in Slovakia in the framework of the ‘Healthy Workplaces Manage Stress’ campaign, aims to share information about psychosocial risks that occur in the workplace. The seminar agenda includes information on the assessment of work-related risks and the presentation of case studies from state bodies, trade unions and employers. Special attention will be paid to results achieved following the first year of implementation of the ‘Healthy Workplaces Manage Stress’ campaign.
Participants will be provided with campaign-related promotional documents and tips on how to prevent stress at work.
- Laurencia Jančurová, National Focal Point Manager, National Labour Inspectorate
- Jarmila Štieberová, National Focal Point Assistant, National Labour Inspectorate
- Daniel Hrabko, Labour Inspectorate, Regional Office, Prešov
- Nora Čechmánková, Union health insurance company
- Alexander Tažík, Trade Union KOVO, USSK Slovakia