Employee Assistance European Forum - Annual Conference on Duty of care in the workplace
Jun 18, 2015 08:30 AM
Jun 19, 2015 05:30 PM
Tryp Madrid Atocha Hotel, Calle de Atocha, 83, Madrid
This year’s Employee Assistance European Forum Annual Conference will focus on ‘Duty of Care in the Workplace – the Role of Employee Assistance Programmes’.
During this two-day conference, experts and pioneers of Employee Assistance programmes will share their experiences and expertise on the themes of employee wellbeing and resilience, and how these can improve business performance. The topic of stress in the workplace is a red thread that runs throughout the event with several sessions linking back to the issue. Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in workshops exploring different aspects of ‘Duty of Care’, and related challenges, such as the coaching of workers with depression or burn out complaints.
- Wilmar B. Schaufeli - distinguished research professor at Leuven University, Belgium and full professor of Work and Organizational Psychology at Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
- Marta Benetti Genolini - one of the first consultants to introduce the concept of the EAP to the Italian market and companies.
- Laura Sinatra - free professional working on two main areas: soft-skills training in corporate environments and employee assistance programmes.
- Tony Maplesden - chartered engineer and experienced project manager; he will be speaking about ‘stress in leadership’.
- Neil Greenberg - academic psychiatrist based at King's College London UK, and consultant occupational and forensic psychiatrist