Greece – Sharing information and raising awareness on OSH
Thanks to the participation of a wide range of professionals from the fields of occupational safety and health, this event aims to raise awareness about the topic of stress in the workplace and its psychosocial and economic impacts. The focus will be on both the national OSH legislative framework and the role of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, with special attention being given to the psycho-emotional impact of the financial crisis. A case study looking at the issue of workplace harassment inside a retail company will be presented and a practical example showing how work-related stress affects the refuse collection sector in the Municipality of Chalkida will be discussed.
- Magdalini Ilidaki, Head of Unit, Local Department for Safety and Health at Work (Volos, Magnesia), Hellenic Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Welfare (YP.E.K.A.A.)
- Antonios Christodoulou, National Focal Point Manager - Director, Directorate for Safety and Health at Work, YP.E.K.A.A.
- Vasiliki Papanastasiou, Head of Unit, Department for OSH Training and Monitoring of Policies on OSH Issues, YP.E.K.A.A.
- Paola Piccarolo, Communication Officer, Communication and Promotion Unit, EU-OSHA
- Ioannis Konstantakopoulos, Directorate for Safety and Health at Work, YP.E.K.A.A.
- Nikolaos Servetas, Occupational Doctor
- Miltiadis Delichas, Occupational Safety and Health Inspector, Central Greece Regional Directorate for OSH (Larisa), YP.E.K.A.A.
- Dimitrios Toukas, Occupational Safety and Health Inspector, Regional Directorate for OSH of Central Greece, Local Department for Safety and Health at Work (Chalkida-Evia), YP.E.K.A.A.,
- Katarina Pantziou, MSc Clinical Psychology, General Hospital of Volos
- Evaggelos Ntofis, Occupational Doctor
- Aggeliki Mirou, Head of Unit, Directorate for Safety and Health at Work, YP.E.K.A.A.
- Vasilis Giannakopoulos, Directorate for Safety and Health at Work, Department of OSH Conditions, YP.E.K.A.A.