Czech Republic - Prevention of stress at work in the energy sector
The aim of this campaign seminar is to inform participants about work-related stress and its consequences and prevention methods, as well as to present the Healthy Workplaces Manage Stress campaign. The participants will also have the opportunity to learn about upcoming OSH legislation and new procedures for recording injuries at work in the Czech Republic.
- Dr David Michalik, National Focal Point, Occupational Safety Research Institute
- Dr Petra Vavrova, Palacky’s University, Olomouc
- Dr Eva Dandova, Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions
- Ing Jan Sobora, Labour Inspection Office, Central Bohemia region
- Jaroslav Bek, Prague’s Energy Utility (Prazska energetika)